Discussions under PowerShell Cmdlets

Trying to implement Continuous Integration for your Dynamics CRM project? This is a good forum to raise any questions you have, any topics you want to discuss or get advice on any challenges you are facing.

Issue while Exporting a solution from CRM DEV Instance

first post: pathikhrawal wrote: Hi there, I am getting an error while exporting solution from my ...

Import progress not reaching 100

first post: pbjork wrote: Hi, I am running imports with some larger solution zips on a fair...

latest post: KhanPinewood wrote: Hi Wael, We are facing similar issue. How to tackle this situation...

answered by: waelhamze wrote: Hi, If you do the manual import and download the log file after th...

XRM Solution Import error while receiving HTTP response to Endpoint URL.

first post: eric12 wrote: Hi Folks, Need your expert advice on this issue: Created a PowerS...

Error : Configure a build definition to Deploy the generated CRM Deployment Package

first post: rahulgupta1307 wrote: I'm getting the following error while configuring a build definitio...

latest post: rahulgupta1307 wrote: Hi Wael, Can you please help?

Import-XrmSolution missing assembly 'Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Build.Client, Version=11.0.0.0'

first post: GinDevIl wrote: Hey, I try to write a powershell script which simply imports my C...

latest post: ashish4h2 wrote: We rebuilt the Xrm.Framework.CI.PowerShell.dll in VS 2013, and that...

CRM 2015

first post: artkarp wrote: Does the current version work with CRM 2015?

latest post: waelhamze wrote: Yes: https://github.com/WaelHamze/xrm-ci-framework

Get-XrmSolution: Solution Components

first post: SJWUK wrote: Hi, Calling the function "Get-XrmSolution" though powershell does...

Import Module error

first post: cubeconsulting wrote: Hi, as a complete non-techie I am trying to follow the instructions...

latest post: waelhamze wrote: Thx for sharing.

TFS Online Support?

first post: kaigutzeit wrote: Hello there, thank you for your great project you share with the ...

latest post: waelhamze wrote: Hi Kai, I have tried using the Hosted Build Controller for some fe...

answered by: waelhamze wrote: Hi Kai, The Custom Build Template and PowerShell Cmdlets will work...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions