Discussions under Build Template

Trying to implement Continuous Integration for your Dynamics CRM project? This is a good forum to raise any questions you have, any topics you want to discuss or get advice on any challenges you are facing.

Will xRMCIFramework work with TFS 2015?

first post: yogendrakmishra wrote: Hi, I am using TFS 2015 and i was as per given steps in this link...

Error : Configure a build definition to Deploy the generated CRM Deployment Package

first post: rahulgupta1307 wrote: I'm getting the following error while configuring a build definitio...

latest post: rahulgupta1307 wrote: Hi Wael, Can you please help?

Does this support CRM 2016 Online and TFS Online?

first post: chymev wrote: Does this support CRM 2016 Online and TFS Online? We are in need ...

Does this support for CRM 2015

first post: Radhakanta wrote: Hello All - Wanted to understand does this supports for CRM v2015. ...

Problem in Checkout of solution.xml

first post: DeepakArya wrote: I am getting below error constantly when i build my CRM solution on...

latest post: rahulgupta1307 wrote: Hi, My Visual Studio is on premise but still I'm getting the same e...

Getting MS BUILD errors

first post: udayveluvali wrote: Hllo Wael, I was able to create the Build definition and once I qu...

The Deployment Region parameter of the template does not include all available regions

first post: ikurtev wrote: I am attempting to deploy a Package Deployer package using the temp...

Atlassian Bamboo

first post: bradsymons wrote: Hi I work in an organisation where our standards are to use Bambo...

latest post: waelhamze wrote: Most build automation platforms allow you to execute powershell scr...

TFS Online Support?

first post: kaigutzeit wrote: Hello there, thank you for your great project you share with the ...

latest post: waelhamze wrote: Hi Kai, I have tried using the Hosted Build Controller for some fe...

answered by: waelhamze wrote: Hi Kai, The Custom Build Template and PowerShell Cmdlets will work...

Custom Workflow Activities v.s. PowerShell Cmdlets for Build Templates

first post: waelhamze wrote: What do you think is a better approach. 1- Create a library of cu...

latest post: waelhamze wrote: Hi Marc, One scenario where activity are helpful if if you want to...

answered by: waelhamze wrote: Marc, Glad to see some discussion going on this. Some comments on...