Discussions under Continuous Integration

Trying to implement Continuous Integration for your Dynamics CRM project? This is a good forum to raise any questions you have, any topics you want to discuss or get advice on any challenges you are facing.

Error : Configure a build definition to Deploy the generated CRM Deployment Package

first post: rahulgupta1307 wrote: I'm getting the following error while configuring a build definitio...

latest post: rahulgupta1307 wrote: Hi Wael, Can you please help?

Does this support CRM 2016 Online and TFS Online?

first post: chymev wrote: Does this support CRM 2016 Online and TFS Online? We are in need ...

Failed to load parameters

first post: rahulgupta1307 wrote: Whenever I'm loading a template,it gives me error for following par...

latest post: rahulgupta1307 wrote: Thanks. Yes I was using the older version of Visual Studio than VS ...

Problem in Checkout of solution.xml

first post: DeepakArya wrote: I am getting below error constantly when i build my CRM solution on...

latest post: rahulgupta1307 wrote: Hi, My Visual Studio is on premise but still I'm getting the same e...

Solution Output Path not working

first post: sdg_mits wrote: whenever I am setting up Solution Output path, CI is throwing error...

latest post: waelhamze wrote: This works for me are you still having an issue?

Atlassian Bamboo

first post: bradsymons wrote: Hi I work in an organisation where our standards are to use Bambo...

latest post: waelhamze wrote: Most build automation platforms allow you to execute powershell scr...

Parallel development on different development environments/organizations

first post: sverheggen wrote: Hello all, We are developing for one project on different environ...

latest post: waelhamze wrote: Hi, Ideally this problem is addressed by having a process/communic...

TFS Online Support?

first post: kaigutzeit wrote: Hello there, thank you for your great project you share with the ...

latest post: waelhamze wrote: Hi Kai, I have tried using the Hosted Build Controller for some fe...

answered by: waelhamze wrote: Hi Kai, The Custom Build Template and PowerShell Cmdlets will work...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions