Discussions under Build Server Setup

Trying to implement Continuous Integration for your Dynamics CRM project? This is a good forum to raise any questions you have, any topics you want to discuss or get advice on any challenges you are facing.

Error : Configure a build definition to Deploy the generated CRM Deployment Package

first post: rahulgupta1307 wrote: I'm getting the following error while configuring a build definitio...

latest post: rahulgupta1307 wrote: Hi Wael, Can you please help?

Does this support CRM 2016 Online and TFS Online?

first post: chymev wrote: Does this support CRM 2016 Online and TFS Online? We are in need ...

Does this support for CRM 2015

first post: Radhakanta wrote: Hello All - Wanted to understand does this supports for CRM v2015. ...

Getting MS BUILD errors

first post: udayveluvali wrote: Hllo Wael, I was able to create the Build definition and once I qu...

TFS2012 ???

first post: lukas_belak wrote: Hi there, I am wondering whether it is possible to use TFS2012 in...

latest post: sdg_mits wrote: Hello, I am also having similar issue. I have TFS 2012 with VS2015...

TFS Online Support?

first post: kaigutzeit wrote: Hello there, thank you for your great project you share with the ...

latest post: waelhamze wrote: Hi Kai, I have tried using the Hosted Build Controller for some fe...

answered by: waelhamze wrote: Hi Kai, The Custom Build Template and PowerShell Cmdlets will work...

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions