This project is read-only.

Problem in Configuring a build definition to Pack a CRM Solution using Solution Packager

Topics: Build Template
Aug 22, 2014 at 7:11 PM
I'm following the guide below. The TFS build finished successfully but it didn't generate any CRM package. I have the same TFS source control structure for my SolutionFiles. Please let me know if I miss something
https://xrmciframework.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Configure%20a%20build%20definition%20to%20Pack%20a%20CRM%20Solution%20using%20Solution%20Packager
Sep 3, 2014 at 12:02 AM
Hi, Do you get any error of warnings for the build? I would suggest taking a look in the logs to see what is going on.

If if still doesn't work, you can share screen shot of your build definition and some logs so I can take a look at it.
Sep 5, 2014 at 6:37 PM
Hi weelhamze,

I successfully configured to make it works. The problem was related my SolutionFiles folder which is generated by SolutionPackager's unpack option. I did unpack my unmanaged and managed solution's zip files to extract files to SolutionFiles folder then I configured the step #10 for packaging them in the build. It is a awesome tool and template.

Thanks a lot!

Leo
Marked as answer by waelhamze on 10/1/2014 at 3:11 PM
Sep 5, 2014 at 7:22 PM
Hi Leo, Glad you got it working. Would be good if you can rate/review the download once you use it.